Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today I have the sensation of broader fields of vision. While my son eats breakfast in his high chair, I usually sit across from him and have my morning tea. I could look at him this morning and see the tea as I raised it to my face. Not only did I see the cup, but I could see the light reflecting off the tea inside it.

I remember experiencing visual field changes after receiving acupuncture, three times a day for two weeks. This is a similar experience.

In the past, the improvements have always been fleeting. So, it is with cautious optimism that I welcome these changes now.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Enjoy the ride! The journey has been long. I'm looking forward to riding passenger in the Escalade.

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

The years have clearly dimmed YOUR memory! Remember my driving? I think the lead foot was more to blame than the eyes.

Mabel Smyth said...

Thank you for your very informative blog. We will be following your experiences and pray for the best results for you. As a mother of 2 sons, sister & father with RP every ounce of information is appreciated. Mabel Smyth

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

Mabel,

Thank you so much for your message of support. Most importantly, I am grateful for your prayers.