Monday, April 30, 2007

Disclaimer

When I initially started this blog, it was to record the changes I experienced in order to both remember them as well as share with friends of mine who have RP. I did not intend, at that time, for a wider audience. That is why I did not link to other blogs, etc.

The way things have evolved, it is now read by a wider group of people with differing interests. So, I feel the need to reiterate that nothing I have reported has been independently verified. These are just one person's perceptions at this point in time. It could be a real improvement or a psychological byproduct of simply wanting something so desperately to be true. Time will tell.

I plan on scheduling an ERG (electroretinogram) this summer. My last one is three years old, but showed pretty much nothing. So, short of a negative score, I do not know if using a newer one as a baseline would make much of a difference. Of course, I am not a doctor or a scientist.

No comments: