Thursday, June 7, 2007

Color Vision Declining

Today the improved color vision is going. My daughter has a hair bow to match every outfit. Over the past month, I got lazy about ordering them by color. I could just depend on my sight to tell me which was yellow, etc.

I bought different types of bows for this reason. For example, if they are two colors that look similar, I make sure one bow is larger or distinctive in some other way. I did fall in love with a set of yellow bows that look exactly like a set of pink ones. Pre-implant I would put them on separate parts of the bow holder.

I have not done this lately because I could just look at them and tell pale yellow from pale pink. Today I asked her to pick the bow that matched. It is a good thing she knows all of her colors.

No comments: